Job ID: J131612
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Dec 13, 2018
This job is responsible for building and implementing innovative digital experiences for the web channel. The incumbent will serve as the user interface specialist, working hand-in-hand with user experience designers throughout the human centered design process from a project's inception to its delivery. The incumbent collaborates with members of the digital group that include digital writers, SEO/SEM specialists, digital strategists as well as business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure digital solutions meet business needs.
• Act as the team's technical specialist for CMS as well as User Interface development best practices. Serve as User Interface specialist on collaborative projects, responsible for building, updating and maintain websites that support user expectations and marketing and business objectives.
• Create and maintain CMS forms, templates, widgets, and approval workflows.
• Implement tracking mechanisms (website analytics, standard monthly reports, and ad hoc reporting). Adjust site content and functionality based on user experience and site performance in support of business and marketing goals and objectives Maintain and monitor health of websites regularly.
• Work collaboratively with User Experience team to review and recommend site adjustments as needed. Provide insight and forethought on UI and technical improvements and on back-end maintenance.
• Generate web-ready graphics as needed.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Digital Design, or related field
6 years' related experience in lieu of degree
• 2-5 years' experience leading and contributing to User Interface Development of websites of varying size and complexity; using platforms such as WordPress
• Experience with creating web-ready graphics and working collaboratively with UX designers
• Experience building templates, forms, widgets in a CMS platform for websites and setting up content approval workflows
• Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
• 5 years' experience leading and contributing to User Interface Development of websites of varying size and complexity; using platforms such as WordPress
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps, mockups etc.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Analyse Feasibility of the design based on UI Frameworks e.g react,angular JS etc
• Testing future scenario like growth and expansion
• Enriched feature set within current set of design e.g. a website has 5 tabs ,may be in future it will have 8 tabs
• Clickable Basic Mock Up capabilty
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Create Industrial Design based on copability mapping
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org