Job ID: J132279
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Oct 1, 2018
Partner with business units to ensure compliance to rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of governmental, contractual, and/or corporate entities. Provide consultation and analytic support to assigned functional areas. Continuously monitors regulatory changes, legislative efforts, industry trends, and/or contract changes.
1. Manage and coordinate compliance related processes.
2. Monitor governance and compliance of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures and assist with appropriate audits, as applicable. Contacts may include legislators, consumers, special interest groups, advocacy agencies, CMS and other regulatory bodies such as DPW.
3. Ensure systems are updated and accurate for compliance.
4. Responsible for understanding and applying accreditation and regulatory requirements. May support Regulatory Compliance department to ensure all state renewals, applications, and annual reports are completed accurately and timely.
5. Depending on department may be responsible for one of the following: the delegation oversight of subcontractors when applicable to ensure compliance with health plan standards and policies and regulatory bodies; performing and providing oversight of the care management delegation functions of multiple vendors through review of annual assessments, monthly performance reporting and analysis of reports to ensure adherence to regulatory and accreditation standards.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience (For Experience requirements please see appropriate role/level guide. If not applicable, list experience requirements below.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? No
Is Travel Required? Yes
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org