This job requires a solid understanding of HCM application functionality and business process configuration options. The incumbent supports all Enterprise business areas and will be accountable to HR Systems management as well as Enterprise Process Owners for their assigned functional areas. The incumbent will partner with stakeholders to analyze system & process issues along with enhancement opportunities. The incumbent will develop requirements documentation for various business initiatives and partner with other Systems & IT resources to configure, test & deploy solutions. The incumbent will support HR customers with any process or system issues related to the functional domain being supported. The incumbent will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying new features in support of customer needs and within the application update cycles.
- Application Maintenance and Support: Maintain knowledgeable of future application features. Gather business requirements and map to system capabilities. Perform configuration changes in accordance with application procedures. Develop and execute test scripts as part of regression testing. Provide production support to ensure business processes execute as planned. Deploy application changes in a timely & quality manner.
- Customer: Ensure the customer vision and strategy is understood. Define the capabilities required to deliver on the customer’s strategy. Ensure requirements are defined, reviewed and agreed upon with the customer SME team. Communicate regularly with the customer team to ensure expectations are aligned. Meet customer commitments on-time and within expected budgets.
- Process Management: Complete the development and deployment of system upgrades and maintenance while ensuring business requirements are effectively met. Regularly assess current state of services and proactively identify areas of opportunity for improvement. Understand objectives of business processes related to the technology. Serve as an escalation point for process design and system configuration support. Maintain the system configuration, reporting and calculated field designs for the assigned functional areas. Responsible for driving process design activities of the assigned functional areas. Translate business process design into functional requirements. Define, develops and deliver operational metrics for the operating performance of the assigned functional areas.
- Project Management: Identifies, escalates key issues, risks, roadblocks in delivering customer solutions. Develop and manage plans related to new projects and BAU activities. Coordinate activities with Highmark TAC and 3rd party providers. Develop documentation for test scenarios and test scripts.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, or related field
- 6 years of equivalent experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, or related field
- 5 years of experience in designing, building, and implementing HR business solutions using information technology.
- Functional business process experience with Human Resources and Payroll
- Significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems and applications.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to simplify highly complex information/processes through process diagrams, user stories or content diagrams.
- 1-3 years of experience configuring & supporting HCM SaaS applications
- Experience with configuring, testing and deploying Workday applications and integrations
- Healthcare or health insurance experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge and training of the reporting tool; Experience in HCM Application reporting tool(s)
- Knowledge of reporting specifications, available fields, and structu
- Knowledge of appropriate escalation process for unresolved issues
- Ability to complete related HCM Application training and maintain related recertification of HCM Application Training
- Workday Certification
0% - 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org