Job ID: J133642
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Nov 8, 2018
Support leadership of Highmark Health Services with a range of strategy activities essential to Highmark's membership and margin goals. Strategy Analysts provide analytical/strategic-thinking and leadership support that enables project teams to: 1) isolate business issues; 2) help design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc.); 3) develop technical content (competitive intelligence, market trend analysis); 4) support development of formal recommendations to senior levels of Highmark leadership; 5) help create document components (go-to-market or operational strategies, etc.) that inform critical strategic issues and decisions.
Specifically this position will be accountable for establishing and driving execution of a strategic capability roadmap for our Individual Market Sales through Enrollment tools and processes. This position will ensure successful implementation and stability of all new and enhanced capabilities for processes, tools and technologies that support/impact our Individual Market Sales through Enrollment activities, including management of scope, schedule, budget of projects involving technology vendors. A primary focus will be serving as business product owner of our digital platform that supports sales and renewal of our individual market customers, prioritizing and driving enablement and evolution of value added features and functions that enable customers and/or customer supporting sales channels (ex. Telesales, Brokers, Retail Store Sales Teams) to purchase and/or renew their health insurance coverage.
1. Work with business/ market owners to identify key business issues, articulate problem, apply right analytical framework, develop solution and recommendations, represent findings to stakeholders and own the outcome
2. Under the guidance of Strategy Consultants and HHS Leadership, participate in / lead small to medium sized strategy projects/ work streams with the help of internal or external strategy consulting resources
3. Serve as subject matter expert (resource) to staff and stakeholders on membership, growth and operational strategy issues
4. Provide periodic informal work guidance/direction to other team members; Provide performance input and recommendations to management for development/ training plans. May have supervisory responsibilities on a project basis
5. Apply a broad knowledge of concepts and principles to develop analytical frameworks, approach and methodology best practices to analyze complex strategy issues, often applying ingenuity and originality to develop unique solutions
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Employee Referral Level 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org