Job ID: J133660
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Oct 10, 2018
Assumes overall responsibility and governance of department vendor relationships. Works with the vendors & customers beginning with the implementation process to foster relationship development. Acts as the intermediary between Highmark and the vendor to ensure all responsibilities as outlined in the contract are fulfilled. Serve as an advocate for Highmark managing expectations to achieve positive outcomes.
*We are hiring for 2 Senior External Client Relationship Managers.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 2
1. Communicate effectively.
2. Establishes and oversees the implementation of a governance meeting structure and procedures as outlined in the contract to ensure the efficient and effective management of the services and relationships between Highmark and the vendor/customer.
3. Ensure vendors adhere to all service level agreement metrics.
4. Represents, engages and champions Highmark needs within the governance process.
5. Manage issues escalation process, for project and tactical day to day activities, respond to high priority complex or escalated requests.
6. Act as feedback loop regarding future contract terms.
7. Gain deep vendor/customer business/operations/technology understanding and develop plans in conjunction with Highmark stakeholders to further enhance the vendor relationships.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Unusual Working Conditions
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org