Job ID: J135682
Company: Provider PPI LLC
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Facility: 4 Allegheny Center
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Nov 6, 2018
Responsible for definition, planning and delivery of complex programs that require cross-functional collaboration and management of inter dependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Includes the management of a group of internal exempt and/or matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the program(s) to deliver solutions for the business.
1. Works with business and technical organizations to drive out program strategy and approach. Organizes, plans, and maintains Program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
2. Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. Lead Project Managers and Program team in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined program.
3 .Work with Executive Sponsor and Business Owner of a Program, and other management as required, to achieve the Program objectives. Acquire understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area."
4. Monitor, evaluate and report on Program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget and alignment to Program and strategic goals. Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the Program.
5. Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Deliver presentations of project status to effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle.
6. Adhere to Highmark project management methods, project lifecycle methodologies, and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of project management methods and practices.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
•High School Diploma or equivalent
•One (1) to three (3) years experience performing project coordination activities such as analysis, information gathering, documentation preparation, project schedule maintenance, status report preparation, budget tracking, etc.
.Current RN or recent clinical experience
•PMP certification or equivalent training
•Health Care Insurance industry business and operational knowledge
•Solid organizational and planning skills
•Exposure to an industry standard software development lifecycle
•Good verbal and written communication skills
•Good interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
•Experience with customer relationship management
•Experience with conflict resolution
•Experience with Risk Mitigation Planning
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org