Job ID: J137105
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Dec 13, 2018
Provides technical support to internal and external users of IT Infrastructure (e.g. PC’s, servers, mainframes, etc.). Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime. Interacts with various IT areas in order to restore service and/or identify problems. Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems. Resolves initial incident resolution or dispatches unresolved incidents to appropriate area or vendor.
1. Incident Management. Performs call documentation and determines IT service request type.
2. Logs and classifies incident and impact and provides feedback for potential problem identification.
3. Resolves initial incident resolution or dispatches unresolved incidents to appropriate area or vendor. Monitors and escalates to ensure appropriate level of response based on severity and urgency.
4. Verifies customer satisfaction and closure ensuring all documentation is correct and accurate.
5. Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience (For Experience requirements please see appropriate role/level guide. If not applicable, list experience requirements below.)
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org