Supports and coordinates the clerical and administrative functions of the Foundation.
- Manage and update the donor database. Provide donations to the Foundation database team, while maintaining a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ensure that all paperwork involved with gifts and financial support is in order, and posts according to a donor's wishes within 48 hours of receipt.
- Assure gift processing practices and assume responsibility to research and provide copies of gift documentation as requested by Accounting/Financial Services for general questions and scheduled audit operations.
- Assists with Marketing, Foundation and Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) special events.
- Collects, reads and routes all incoming mail to the Marketing Department, Foundation and CMN.
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and maintains all files.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering all supplies and equipment. Request repairs as needed.
- Provides calendar management, project support, report preparation and presentation preparation.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently whenever possible.
- Assists in the research of grant opportunities and prepares specific data for use in grant proposals.
- Provide general support by committing to overall functionality, especially in terms of copier/printer and IT requests.
- Assist with donor record updates and report requests while providing meticulous attention to accurate data entry.
- Utilize independent prioritization and organization skills.
- Conducts research for various organizational projects.
- Plans and coordinates events. This includes creating checklist, budget, follow-up notes and tabulating cost of event and ROI.
- Codes incoming invoices and maintains budget files
- Conducts follow-up for budget discrepancies
- Maintains digital collection of collateral materials and electronic media.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files (Excel)
- Assists in the maintenance of project tracking
- Enters payroll details for foundation associates and distributes paychecks
- Obtains quotes for foundation marketing materials, following through with the coordination of printing, delivery, and billing
- Pulls and formats mailing lists and labels for various projects
- Composes correspondence to physicians, leaders, and associates following standard templates
- Prepares materials needed for conferences, appointments, correspondence, and telephone calls
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compliance Requirement: As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Access, Microsoft Power Point, Kronos
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org