This job directly applies project leadership disciplines to facilitate daily operations of the HM Health Solutions IT services provided to the client. The Incumbent exhibits an understanding of operating in a clinical IT environment and applies the core behaviors which define success for HMHS and our customers: Purposeful Execution, Teamwork, Transformational Leadership, and a Customer-First mentality. This requires a commitment to a customer first work environment,, promoting a culture of collaboration among all project stakeholders, thinking and planning strategically in all areas of technology related to clinical IT delivery, and a dedicated focus on bringing value to our customers.
- Drive the day-to-day interactions of the IT services provided to the client, ensuring that all requests, escalations and consults are reliably delivered on time and with a consistently high standard of quality.
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders to proactively identify and resolve issues impacting the day to day services provided to the client. Determine communication strategies and execute those to provide accurate and timely information. Efficiently summarize and present complex ideas and/or data into a format that can be understood by all levels of the organization.
- Cultivate a customer-first attitude by forging relationships with stakeholders to better understand their needs and goals, and seek to discern what the customer impact will be for each project decision and/or action taken.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Science (MIS), or related field
- 5 - 7 years of work experience in project management
- 5 years of work experience delivering clinical business solutions using information technology
- Proven work experience successfully delivering technology solutions in the field of healthcare IT
- Project Management Professions (PMP) or other qualifying certification in Project Management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Customer-first mindset. Skilled at anticipating customers' needs and the ability to build relationships that enable collaboration among all stakeholders and vendors
- Ability to drive change and thrive in ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Is articulate and can communicate succinctly to multiple levels within a matrixed organization; Must be comfortable presenting to large and diverse audiences
- Assertive leader who can analyze complex problems and works proactively to overcome obstacles by identifying risk and planning out mitigation and contingency strategies
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills including experience with conflict resolution. Ability to pull together a group of people with diverse skills and make a functional team
- Passion for leading projects and interacting with people to drive technical solutions to a successful completion
- Proven ability to influence change and negotiate solutions
- Ability to lead others who will be running smaller sub-projects and provide mentorship/coaching to less experienced staff
Referral Bonus: Level 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org