This job is part of the Home and Community Services Network Performance and Management division and is designed to accelerate development of highly skilled individuals who have the potential to excel in Home and Community Services organization. The incumbent will rotate into various roles to immerse participants in strategic and operational priorities across the enterprise and possibly into collaborating business units. This job will facilitate regular meetings with Executives in the Post-Acute Space and with key strategic hospital executives to assess trends, keep abreast of escalating issues and analyze root causes to determine corrective action steps. The incumbent will train customers on core services and expand customer understanding and usage/adoption of key tools. The incumbent will also maintain and provide customer information on service trends, care initiatives, improvement opportunities, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with individual establishments/customers (i.e., Skilled Nursing Facility, Home Health Companies, LTACH, IPR, and Hospitals). Support the preparation of business plans and maintenance of target lists. Prioritize accounts in accordance with the market growth plan. Gather and organize account-related information and provide input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions and proposal or contract pricing.
- Lead in the strategic implementation of key initiatives for Highmark Inc and HCS around vendor engagement and implementation; and lead in the strategic implementation of post-acute clinical transformation through network development and analysis of high performing partners.
- Develop a robust understanding of the company's products and services, how we achieve our strategic objectives, and how team leadership and influencing skills as a leader are critical to the success of the organization.
- Provide best-in-class training services, organize training/education opportunities, and promote participation/inclusion with key accounts and partners.
- Facilitate key meetings with health plan leadership to review results of network, vendors, and other PAC strategies.
- Perform analysis as an individual contributor and/or team leader, ensuring that work product is timely and accurate, the work is performed in a manner that minimizes manual processes and is delivered with a customer focus.
- Lead short and medium-term duration projects, building an action oriented skill set that enables successful project delivery and confidence from project team members and matrix partners.
- Serve as a leader of teams, ensuring that people, processes and technology are aligned towards the achievement of team objectives. As a team leader, understand that success of the team is the result of the entire team’s output and that the program participant is evaluated in the context of individual results along with the sustained results of the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of bachelor degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Master's Degree in Business Administration/Management
- 7+ years of progressive management experience or related industry leadership experience
- 5 years experience in healthcare
And (any of the following):
- 3 - 5 years Strategic Planning/Corporate Development
- 3 - 5 years Consulting
- 3 - 5 years Health Insurance Industry
- 5 years managed healthcare experience
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Relationship-builder with Unsurpassed Interpersonal Skills
- Business Strategy
- Self Starter
- Team Leadership
- Team Building
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org