Job ID: J111444
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Harrisburg, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jan 5, 2018
This position is responsible for providing leadership, direction and implementation of best in class industry technical solutions for Web Security Infrastructure technologies at HM Health Solutions. The scope of the Sr. Architect position includes; a lead role in design, development, implementation, and support, to meet business capabilities and needs. Communicates effectively and interacts with departments across the organization as necessary, including the development and interpretation of highly complex requirements for peers and other staff. Leverages business and technology knowledge to enable and/or alter business processes, practices, organizations and systems. Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and best in class industry business trends and practices. May take on role of Project Lead for special assignments. May mentor less experienced team members.
1. Takes a lead in designing, building and implementing enterprise-class security systems and ensures they are aligned to standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology.
2. Evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on more complex major design options. Ensures that the system architecture balances functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
3. Uses appropriate tools, including models of components and interfaces, to contribute to the development of more complex architectures. Takes a lead role to produce detailed component requirements, specifications and translates these into detailed solutions/designs for implementation using selected products. Provides advice on technical aspects of system development, integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and processes.
4. Takes a lead role to identify the technical, organizational, and physical environment in which more complex products or systems will operate. Identifies, proposes, initiates, and leads significant improvement programs, taking responsibility for the quality and appropriateness of the work performed and the realization of measurable business benefits.
5. Takes a lead role to ensure the resolution of a variety of more complex architecture and business problems and serves as a technical or business lead for highly complex security project initiatives.
6. Manages expectations of customers, partners and management. Participates in customer walkthroughs and plans; design and technical walkthroughs; and problem resolution and decision making.
7. Interacts with departments across the organization as necessary, including the development and interpretation of highly complex requirements for peers and other staff.
8. Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats. Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge. Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
9. Takes a lead role in providing leadership and mentoring in the areas of expertise and architecture to their peers, developers, management and business users including technical expertise, coaching, and ad-hoc training by:
10. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
An Architect is not required to have experience in all of these, but is required to have those needed to support applications they are responsible for supporting. Current skill set are reviewed every other year, new skills may be required to meet changing business needs.
Shell Scripting – Korn/Perl
LDAP, Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle Unified Directory
Oracle Access Management
Referral Payout Level: 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org