Job ID: J105521
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Eagan, MN, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Mar 1, 2018
The consulting workforce leverages combined people, process, and technology competencies to support large-scale, complex customer engagements; collaborates with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to configure solutions and deliver value to customers; acts as subject matter expert and trusted advisor in both practice and customer spaces; and works closely with engagement and practice leadership team to define strategic and tactical direction.
This position will specifically serve as the Provider and Middle Office Team Lead responsible for the client implementation and ongoing operational support for the Provider Management and Middle Office domain areas. Specific oversight will include:
The Associate Principal is responsible for driving customer value through client facing advisory and delivery services in support of HM Health Solutions product offerings. This position is also focused on all areas of healthcare management including medical policy, utilization management, care management and wellness. Acts as leader in practice area, support pre-sales and sales activities
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, leading major workstreams and projects, supporting pre-sales and sales activities, owning deliverables, building key customer relationships, building and sharing institutional knowledge, and developing junior professionals.
This position is located in Minneapolis, MN.
Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration, or relevant field
• 8+ years' consulting/and or industry experience
• Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
• Master's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health
Administration, or relevant field
• 8+ years’ experience working creating and supporting data warehouses
• 8+ years’ experience within data analytics and reporting
• 8+ years' technology platform delivery experience
• 5+ years' healthcare/insurance industry experience
• 5+ years' program/project management experience
• Experience engaging, influencing, and advising senior executive leaders (both internal and with clients)
• Experience working in complex matrixed environments.
• Project Management Professional, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org