Job ID: J115080
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Camp Hill, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Opportunity to serve as part of the leadership team for a dynamic and empowered division of Highmark where your strategic vision, passion for leading others, and devotion for developing people is encouraged, recognized, and directly impacts a truly great experience for our customers while influencing positive change throughout the organization.
The way we work is rooted in our core set of values…
• Customer First – We place the customer at the center of everything we do!
• Transformational Leadership – We are driven to create the future of health care!
• Trust Working Together – We collaborate to achieve shared success!
• Purposeful Execution – We value outcomes, not activity!
…which fosters an environment where you’ll be able to…
• Assess the viability of current direction and create department-level strategies to satisfy existing and future business needs;
• Collaborate with other leadership roles to determine and drive relevant tactics;
• Seek out opportunities to continually improve business and operational processes;
• Coach, mentor, motivate, and develop a team of project leaders and technical experts to ensure best-in-class delivery to our customers;
• Manage project intake, assignments, and set team expectations;
• Leverage Top-grading principles to recruit and maintain a high-performing team;
• Recognize outstanding individual and team performance;
• Empower your team to deliver quality services/products to internal and external customers;
• Proactively recognize customers’ needs and apply the necessary improvements to our processes;
• Respond to customer feedback and serve as an escalation point;
• Build and manage customer relationships;
• Identify customer needs, assess impacts, determine available options and recommend solutions
• Champion project leadership principles and serve as a catalyst for change;
• Promote a culture of recognition and team collaboration;
• Encourage innovation and focus staff to ensure successful delivery of desired results;
• Participate in quarterly leadership development sessions;
• Keep abreast of current industry trends and leadership best practices;
• Build and share institutional knowledge and develop staff;
• Concisely and accurately convey complex information to audiences of various levels, subject knowledge and size;
• Comfortable presenting to Sr. Leadership and customers;
• Translate customer expectations for staff and peers;
• Conduct regular touch points with members of your team;
• Developing and providing input to skills assessment and oversee personal development plans as it relates to career development;
• Coaching, managing and developing employees by establishing clear goals, expectations, and strategies for accelerating employee performance;
• Develop and administer performance reviews with measurable goals;
• Provide opportunities for staff to maintain current industry knowledge;
• Provide opportunities for employees to build collaborative relationships with customers
• Identify issues and recommend solutions;
• Implement recommendations/solutions and ensure the customer receives the necessary assistance to carry out solutions;
• Liaising with customers to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions;
• Advise on options, risks, cost vs benefit, impact on other business processes and system priorities;
• Establish and use metrics as a tool to benchmark and improve operational excellence;
• Accountable for departmental budgeting and fiscal responsibilities;
• Develop and implement short-term and long-term departmental plans;
• Consult and evaluate vendor solutions where appropriate;
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Three (3) years of experience in developing, communicating and presenting concepts to varying audiences;
• Five (5) years of experience in a leadership/mentoring role;
• Five (5) years of experience in IT Project Management with a demonstrated competency in the execution of multiple projects, including managing resources across multiple projects to meet goals;
• Master’s Degree;
• Management experience in:
o Employee development plans;
o Performance evaluations;
o SMART goals development;
• Experience in budget administration and process improvement;
• Knowledge and experience in developing strategic plans;
• Background in people management
• PMP Certification
Travel up to 25%
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org