Job ID: J116128
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Erie, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jan 31, 2018
This position sits at St. Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA
The chosen candidate will support the physical delivery and ongoing support of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing solutions (TVs, projectors, microphones, telephones, voice services, etc.). In addition, this person will perform less complex tasks including, but not limited to, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations; and provide less complex operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices.
1. This person’s main responsibility will be to perform less complex operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including Video Conferencing and Audio Visual support, desktop and peripheral support
2. This person will also be called on to provide basic IT troubleshooting and problem solving to support desktop services
3. Assists in performing less complex analysis and resolve problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels
4. Assists in the completion of less complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects
5. Assures compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes
6. Other duties as assigned or requested
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org