Job Summary: Administers and maintains the AHN Enterprise Contract Management and Database System (NTracts contract database) , including maintenance of accurate electronic centralized contract data information (inclusive of Procurement, Real Estate, Physician Employment and Independent Contractors, Hospital clinical services, Research, and Payor contracts), contract review and approval documentation, and monitoring of contracting efforts across the organization as well as leading departmental and training sessions for the organization.
- Serves as the administrator of and masters the operational functionality and capabilities of the contract management program, including but not limited to the NTracts database, online contract workflow/approvals and report generation.
- Serves as the administrator and coordinator to implement, and manage, AHN enterprise wide and administer and maintain NTracts web based contract program, including responsibility for management of database, user passwords, uploading documents, abstracting data accurately from contracts, maintaining and organizing contract documents, correspondence, and related documentation within the contract repository, contract abstracting, uploading , contract initiation and approval process online forms, as well as draft and convert to web based“plug and play” contract templates usage.
- Develop and draft, recommend and coordinate the implementation of new procedures for the assigned functions in organizations' initiation, review and approvals of all contracts (i.e. Real Estate, Supply Chain, Hospital, Ambulatory, Physicians, Employment, etc.)
- Ensuring, through audits and periodic reports, the accuracy of data and completeness of contract information being uploaded and entered into the contract management database to meet the due diligence reporting requirements as requested by executives and managers, compliance audits and Joint Commission and as needed.
- Provide direction and training, both formal in group presentations and one-on one, to executives and managers regarding contract management system and contract review and approval policies and procedures. Enforce said policies and procedures.
- Serving as the primary point of contact with executives and managers on questions and assistance with contracts and contracts management program, providing articulate, knowledgeable, and gracious resolution for their issues and questions, facilitating with NTracts, IT, Assoc GC as necessary.
- Develops, manages and monitors system users' security levels, user access and passwords.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Legal, or other relevant field.
- 3-5 years experience with contracts writing, and language interpretation.
- Diplomacy in dealing with organization leadership, demonstrating the ability to enforce standards whith inidviduals who are at times in hierarchially superior positions
- Knowledge of and proficiency in the use of sophisticated web based decentralized contract management software and the Microsoft Office Suite of software applications
- Ability to create Management Action Plans with measurable goals and time frames as well as demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and goals successfully.
- Ability to monitor and audit the integrity of contracts, the data/information entered, changed and/or added to the contract management database, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, balance numerous priorities at a given time with minimal supervision, meet deadlines, reason logically and analyze situations accurately.
- Paralegal degree or experience highly desired.
- Experience with NTracts, or other sophisticated electronic contract management and database systems.
- Prior experience with training and education preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org