Job ID: J117185
Company: United Concordia Companies Inc
Location: Harrisburg, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
1. Load and maintain group information and benefit files.
2. Interact and provide support activities to Account Managers
For UCD: Accounts Support Analysts are account managers for all small market clients. May also be involved with managing all aspects of relationships with core partners.
3. Resolve benefit inquiries received from Account Managers, producers, sales reps and small market clients. May coordinate meetings, projects, implementations with clients and core partners.
4. Handle error management and ensure files are corrected.
5. Analyze/coordinate the implementation of new products, group changes, benefit enhancements, non-standard benefits and activities related to mass updates.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? No
Is Travel Required? No
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org