Job ID: J117427
Company: Gateway Health Plan
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jun 21, 2018
I. GENERAL PURPOSE:
Handle both inbound and outbound calls related to sales of and enrollment in Gateway Health Plan’s Medicare Assured® product. Generate leads and conducts outbound calls to prospective members to promote the plan; coordinates/schedules with outside Sales and Marketing representatives for one-on-one appointments, community meeting reservations and agency visits. Handle inbound calls regarding information requests; mails collateral material and conducts follow-up to promote the plan. Complete phone-based Medicare Assured® enrollments in accordance with CMS Marketing and Enrollment guidelines. Meet departmental call production and quality standards; ensures positive and compliant communications. Achieve or exceed monthly inside sales goals.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handle both inbound and outbound calls related to sales of and enrollment in Gateway Health Plan’s Medicare Assured® product.
2. Generate leads and conducts outbound calls to prospective members to promote the plan by:
• Collecting, entering and retrieving data from Sales database and Lead Management system.
• Promoting Medicare Assured® product, highlighting features and benefits in accordance with the Statement of Understanding, Summary of Benefits documents and CMS guidelines.
• Coordinating leads with outside sales representatives and schedules outside sales representatives for one-on-one appointments, community meeting reservations and agency visits.
3. Handle inbound calls regarding plan benefits, information requests and enrollment questions, including calls related to Seamless Conversion Enrollment and:
• Forwards collateral material.
• Follows-up to promote plan or answer questions.
4. Take Medicare Assured® enrollments over the phone in accordance with CMS Marketing and Enrollment guidelines and:
• Mails pre-enrollment packets and other key information.
• Follows-up to verify receipt, answer questions and to complete enrollment.
5. Meet department call production and quality standards by:
• Following department scripting to ensure positive and compliant communications.
• Achieving or exceeding monthly inside sales targets.
• Completing and submitting all reporting, lead generation and contacts in a timely manner.
6. Work in a cooperative and collaborative manner with other Gateway Health Plan® departments including Medicare Administration, Enrollments and Provider Relations.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Describe in objective and non-comparative terms the minimum education level, previous experience, specific knowledge skills and abilities the individual must have to perform the job.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Two (2) years of progressive experience in sales or four (4) years of experience in customer service.
• PA insurance agent license or acquire license within sixty (60) days of hire.
• BA/BS Degree
• Customer service experience
• Telephonic sales experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (This section describes additional preferred characteristics)
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Experience within an insurance, healthcare, HMO or Senior Services environment
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
IV. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY (People Management Responsibility)
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
V. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org