Job ID: J118112
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Camp Hill, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Mar 21, 2018
• Takes a lead role for planning, developing, analyzing and invoking more complex critical processes around software engineering across the enterprise. Performs analysis of data, and identifies risks and issues of key processes. Takes a lead role and participates in and/or conducts more complex problem solving sessions. Documents and communicates deliverables. Takes a lead role on processes and new functionality. Functions may include more complex estimating, defect and resource management, report development, and software process improvement implementation and quality control activities.
• Collaboratse with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution. Provides consistent and regular feedback to application and process owners with recommendations for continuous improvement. Provides support and guidance in relation to more complex software artifacts and processes supported across the enterprise
• May mentor less experienced team members.
This section lists the major duties and responsibilities of the position. This is not an exhaustive list of all job duties/functions/attributes. Depending on Role, essential responsibilities may also include oversight and management of people and functions described below.
1. Takes the lead in performing more complex quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, identification of gaps and communication of findings.
2. Takes the lead in supporting more complex software quality control and assurance activities by developing and maintaining workflow templates and other best practice activities for the organization.
3. Takes the lead in developing reporting solutions that provide project teams with critical metrics for effectively measuring and managing test deliverables and processes.
4. Establishes more complex testing processes and guidelines for activities supported within the organization that can be leveraged across the enterprise.
5. Takes the lead in supporting other team members, as needed,on processes and new functionality
6. Develop and implement more complex software process improvements and efficiencies related to test activities.
7. Collaborate with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
--strong communication skills (verbal and written)
--presentation and facilitation skills
--ability to multi-task
--independent thinker and contributor
-- Project planning
-- Client facing skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org