Job ID: J118157
Company: Highmark Health
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: May 1, 2018
This job will work within the Strategy Office but be solely focused on helping to lead the Clinical Transformation efforts underway to redesign care models across the acute, post-acute, chronic, and primary care settings. This transformation is the core of the Organization's strategy and will require significant strategic thinking support at the front-end in both overall program design as well as the individual work within the care model teams. The incumbent will work with the Clinical Transformation leadership to design and scope the care transformation journey, help analyze the right places to focus, support physician team leaders in individual projects (including primary care redesign), and provide overall support to the group as needed. The incumbent may also occasionally assist the Strategy Office on other Enterprise level strategy projects from time to time as needed
• Support the Clinical Transformation leadership in the overall design of the clinical transformation journey, including identifying where to focus, designing the care model redesign process, organizing the interfaces with the business operations, and synthesizing system-level solutions that come out of the care design teams.
• Work with the leadership of the primary care design team and the complex care team to build out the new care models for the Enterprise. This will include understanding current state practice, identifying best practice and important macro-trends that should influence model design, and running the care design process with participation from thephysicians.
• Work on other clinical transformation projects as needed to support care model redesign.
• Work on other Enterprise level strategy projects as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Understanding of the Healthcare Industry and care transformation
• Demonstrated relationship, influencing, and teamwork skills. Needs to be able to lead cross-functional, cross-BU teams in complex projects and handle internal politics of change
• Strong project leadership/management skills
• Strong emotional intelligence, with servant leadership mindset
• Team management skills
• Deep analytical skills, with the ability to structure and perform complex analytics
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org