This job contributes to the definition, planning, and delivery of complex product/technology capabilities that require cross-functional collaboration and alignment to product/technology roadmaps. Includes management of interdependencies between a group of projects or a single project, and related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Understands the product/technology roadmap, capabilities, and the business value proposition. Develops and communicates a data-driven impact analysis, including risk assessment and mitigation. Assesses, tracks, and addresses financial and budgetary statuses. Ensures the business value is delivered and realized for the capability and passed on to customers.
- Contribute to the definition, planning, and delivery of product/technology capability roadmaps, working with the executive sponsor (Director or higher), and other management as required to ensure achievement of the objectives as defined. Organize, direct, and coordinate cross-functional activities to focus resources on the successful delivery and implementation of the desired results for a defined program and/or strategic initiative.
- Plan, organize and control the day-to-day operation of the project, including budgetary oversight and optimal resource utilization. Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program, report to the executive team/sponsor/steering committee on the progress, business impacts, and strategies around the project(s).
- Work with stakeholders to frame out delivery strategy and approach. Organize, plan, and maintain delivery roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
- Work with stakeholders to assemble backlogs. Lead solutions or teams in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans.
- Work with Executive Sponsor and other management as required to achieve the delivery objectives. Acquire understanding of the value proposition of the capability/technology. Understand customer commitments and regulatory requirements.
- Leverage industry leading Lean and Agile practices and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of delivery methods, security, and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field.
- Master's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience in Project Management
- 2+ years of work experience delivering business solutions using information technology
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Healthcare/Government Market experience: Medicare, Medicaid, ACA, Healthcare Reform
- Outstanding customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Risk Mitigation Planning
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Project Management Professional or other Certification in Project Management, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Lean Six Sigma, American Society for Quality (ASQ) or equivalent, (Agile) Project Management Institute - Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent.
Referral Payout Level: 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org