Manages the daily operations related to clinical activities for designated sites.
- Responsible for the clinical professional services for designated sites.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and office functions.
- Supervises staff, resolves problems and implements approved disciplinary action.
- Interviews, hires, trains and conducts performance evaluations.
- Manages and monitors key financial and revenue cycle metrics including staff hours, resource allocation, expense budget, patient volumes and the revenue cycle process.
- Provides primary (or secondary) review of reconciliation of monies being collected and deposited.
- Responsible for monitoring patient satisfaction reports, identifying variances from standard, addressing and resolving patient complaints.
- Responsible for quality and performance improvement by monitoring metrics and addressing deficiencies.
- Implements and coordinates practice performance improvement programs.
- Perform clinical duties necessary to support site.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, leadership and health professionals to accomplish organization and practice goals.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Participates in budget preparation for clinical and operational activities.
- Establishes policies and procedures related to patient care.
- 5-7 years of experience in a healthcare setting required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered Nurse License required.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing required if working in an Oncology setting.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, insurance theory and ICD-9, and CPT coding required.
- Master’s degree in nursing or related health care field preferred.
- Professional certification in area of nursing expertise preferred.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org