Job ID: J118465
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
I. GENERAL OVERVIEW:
As part of Health Affairs, Health Strategy Implementers are customer facing professionals tasked with implementing individual components of the data driven health management strategies for Highmark client groups. The Health Strategy Implementers bring health promotion expertise, strong project management skills, program execution and problem solving to customers engaged in a data driven health management strategy. Implementers work directly with Highmark Client Strategy Consultants, Benefits/Human Resource personnel, and Wellness Champions/Committees to execute all aspects of client specific action plans developed for the purpose of achieving measurable health and wellness objectives.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collaborate with Client and Client Strategy Consultant to finalize action plans and timelines based on Clients’ comprehensive Health Management Strategy. Communicate key advancements and/or the need for reevaluation of plans and timelines as needed.
2. Acquire client specific details then execute custom implementation of programs and services including: Wellness Rewards program, physical activity challenges and competitions, lifestyle management coaching, obesity coaching, tobacco cessation coaching, model strategy replication, communications, etc.
3. Educate the Client and wellness committee/champion on program components, content, so information is understood and well communicated to employee population.
4. Serve as day-to-day Client contact to schedule and deliver reports, research issues, monitor participation/outcomes/discrepancies, and questions related to reports, programs and interventions. (I.e. Reward completion reports and aggregate snapshots, communication changes, etc.)
5. Support Client initiatives that improve an organization’s culture of health (i.e. Client-specific tobacco free work policies, map out local walking trails, and customize health dining and vending options.) Support on-site events as appropriate.
6. Work collaboratively within a team to demonstrate and share best practices and client successes. Proactively reach out for and utilize services within and outside of Health Affairs to deliver and ensure a positive, differentiated customer experience.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
• Required: Bachelor’s degree
• One to 3 years experience in clinical, health or worksite health promotion setting including program planning, development , implementation and evaluation
• Bachelor’s degree in a clinical or health related field, including but not limited to, exercise, nutrition or dietetics, nursing, behavioral health, health education, health promotion or public health
• Clinical certification (e.g. Registered Dietitian)
• Certified Health Education Specialist (C.H.E.S.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Detail oriented nature
• Problem solving skills
• Proactive and anticipatory approach
IV. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
V. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org