Job ID: J118283
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Camp Hill, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Manage the corporate large clients end to end delivery system for various National Accounts and Regional Accounts which includes the following:
• Direct management oversight and responsibility for customer service, claim administration, billing for unique clients, achievement of operational performance guarantees, procedures and functions
• Responsible for the management and execution of the Customer Care Advocacy (CCA) service delivery and working collaborative with the Health Management Solutions clinical team to achieve key performance measures of the model
• Manage people to produce high quality work output and throughput and be able to select, develop, and continuously coach staff to the highest levels of performance
• Serves as the client/sales lead/interface for all of the Operational Delivery verticals.
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert/Consultant for Health Solutions project managers for claims and service related functions when implementing new Blues plans on the Highmark platform.
• Attends client facing meetings to discuss operational performance.
• Represents Highmark customer service for client final presentations when requested.
• Assists the sales and external facing team in answering detailed questions for Request For Proposal (RFP) questionnaires for Select Accounts New To Blue clients or existing clients.
*Employee Referral Payout: Level 1
This Manager can sit in Camp Hill, PA or Pittsburgh, PA.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org