This job is responsible for supporting, servicing, and maintaining dental wellness initiatives and health promotion programs at United Concordia Dental (UCD) worksite accounts and community or provider partners. Collects and analyzes clinical data that can be used to document and monitor individual progress, employer profiles and outcomes, and community site progress. The incumbent is responsible for program development and implementation of preventive health programs. Requires working closely with the account sales and service teams as well as brokers, external health and wellness vendors and UCD strategic partners to build and maintain relationships, wellness programs, and key initiatives set for each account and community site.
- Support, service, and maintain wellness initiatives and health promotion programs for United Concordia worksite accounts and community sites.
- Serve as a point of contact for accounts day to day health promotion and wellness activities such as program enrollment and use of specific dental benefits (member engagement).
- Provide general clinical and health education to wellness program participants based on oral health risk assessment information, wellness program structure and desired member engagement targets.
- Coordinate onsite programming, in accordance with an account's operating plan and wellness goals, in conjunction with the Account Sales and Service Teams, affiliated strategic partners and/or external vendors.
- Assist, educate and train accounts/sites on program implementation to increase member engagement.
- Collect and analyze clinical data that can be used to document and monitor individual progress, employer profiles and outcomes, and community site progress.
- Maintain appropriate clinical databases, including medical dental integration tracking in conjunction with medical partners.
- Monitor reports that track account/site activity, participation, outcomes, and recommend corrective action to the account sales and service teams, clients, and external wellness vendors based upon the desired member engagement metrics.
- Work with and process personal health information within corporate and legal guidelines.
- Assist in program development and implementation of preventive health programs.
- Provide clinical content and operational oversight for new oral health promotion programs.
- Work closely with the UCD account sales and service teams, affiliated strategic partners and/or external vendors to build and maintain relationships and ensure the success of wellness programs and key initiatives set for each account or site.
- Coordinate and schedule aggregate reports, including medical dental integration tracking in conjunction with medical partners.
- Attend integration meetings to include rewards programs, oral health outreach tools and member self-service enhancements.
- Provide consultation regarding clinical best practices and preferred implementation strategies for health promotion activities such as oral health risk assessments or onsite events.
- Assist in the planning and roll out of dental wellness initiatives and pilot programs as well as the development of account specific marketing strategies.
- Work closely with product development and/or affiliated strategic partners to educate the marketplace on the value proposition of our products, networks, online tools, and oral wellness.
- Train brokers and sales/service teams and affiliated strategic partners on product portfolio changes and market differentiators.
- Train staff for brokers, dental and medical providers, and affiliated strategic partners to be able to present Oral Wellness topics to their clients and membership.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or health related field of 6 years experience in a clinical, oral health care, health promotion, or health education field in lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of experience in a combination of one or more of the following: oral care delivery, health education, health coaching, wellness coaching, health risk assessment delivery, data collection and/or wellness program evaluation
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated public speaking skills
- Superior communication and analytical skills with both internal and external customers in verbal and written form
- Ability to change strategies and tactics to reach project deadlines and adapt to unexpected developments in the work environment
- Time management skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org