This job provides strategic human resources consulting to leaders on a broad range of human resources issues. The incumbent is a key member of a business solutions team (BST), which partners with client leaders to develop talent and workforce strategies to accomplish business results. Focuses on execution of talent strategy developed by the BST and execution of human resources strategy, programs and processes developed by the practice areas and will require strong collaboration and partnership with the BST members and practice area leaders. Plays a key client relationship role with business area(s) leadership team and will act as a trusted advisor and will require attendance and active participation at leadership staff and planning meetings. Builds and strengthens relationships and coach leaders to accelerate leadership effective's and to maximize results. May lead or participate in projects that support client-specific talent initiatives.
- HR Strategy - Translate and execute business strategy into functional human resources strategy; Develop and execute talent strategies; and execute human resource strategy and implement programs, processes and tools of the practice areas.
- Talent Management - Strengthen the organization through talent planning activities such as succession, coaching on executive talent, risk mitigation strategies and career mobility planning; drive executive development planning and coaching; manage talent action planning (including staffing selection for vice presidents and above); Facilitate executive assimilation (new hire, acquisition and internal movement); Recommend high potential program nominations (Executive Program); and consult and ensure consistency on goal setting, pay positioning and performance differentiation and distribution.
- Organizing design and development - Design and plan interventions that facilitate organization changes; Lead, consult and architect organizational design changes; Develop and execute actions to implement recommendations; Facilitate cultural integration planning.
- Workforce Planning/Analytics - In partnership with business leadership and talent acquisition develop workforce plan; Implement workforce plan, leveraging practice areas for driving optimal results; Utilize human resources analytics to improve and influence key decisions and prioritize talent initiatives; Drive Reduction-in-Force (RIF) planning and execution; and provides input into workforce quarterly business report (QBR) with client leaders.
- Change Management - Drive change management practices to enable organizational effectiveness execute diversity & inclusion strategy to foster culture than will maximize our competitive advantage and skills of the workforce.
- Develop strategies to foster employee engagement and commitment.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related field
- Human Resources, Business or Management or related field
- 7 - 10 years in Human Resources with a focus on Strategic Human Resource Accountabilities
- Broad human resources knowledge and experience in key functional areas of staffing, compensation, employee relations and talent management.
- 10 years in Human Resources
- Ability to think strategically and transform strategy into action
- Strong business acumen and ability to work with leaders on business strategy and talent implications
- Strong proficiency and proven success leading HR organizations to further business strategies and create competitive advantage
- Capability of quantitative analysis with a proven ability to work with financial data
- Proven track record of leading large, complex organizational changes
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts and proposals
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org