Job ID: J118114
Company: Provider PPI LLC
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Facility: 4 Allegheny Center
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Mar 28, 2018
This job is responsible for day to day activities for purchasing organization activities, contract sourcing, bidding, and analyses for assigned commodities.
1. Monitor contract performance to determine necessity for amendments, extensions and compliance by both the Business Partner and Clients.
2. Principal investigator. Assist in project management and is contractual expert on specific projects. Oversee and assist support staff with assigned projects to ensure timely/cost effective completion of contractual requirements.
3. Participate in the formulation, development, and revision of policies, procedures and strategies related to corporate contracting.
4. Primary liaison with contracting principals. Ensure compliance with specifications and work. Resolve issues related to contract performance.
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org