Job ID: J120401
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Apr 4, 2018
This job is responsible for the definition, planning, and delivery of complex product/technology capabilities that require cross-functional collaboration and alignment to product/technology roadmaps. Includes management of interdependencies between a group of projects or a single project, and related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Understands the product/technology roadmap, capabilities, and the business value proposition. Develops and communicates a data-driven impact analysis, including risk assessment and mitigation. Assesses, track, and addresses financial and budgetary statuses. Ensures the business value is delivered and realized for the capability and passed on to customers.
• Define, plan, and deliver on product/technology capability roadmaps, working with the executive sponsor (Director or higher), and other management as required to ensure achievement of the objectives of defined. Organize, direct, and coordinate cross-functional activities to focus resources on the successful delivery and implementation of the desired results for a defined program and/or strategic initiative.
• Plan, organize and control the day-to-day operations of the project, including budgetary oversight and optimal resource utilization. Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program, reports to the executive team/sponsor/steering committee on the progress, business impacts, and strategies around the project(s).
• Work with stakeholders to frame out delivery strategy and approach. Organize, plan, and maintain delivery roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
• Work with stakeholders to assemble backlogs. Lead solutions or teams in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans.
• Work with Executive Sponsor and other management as required to achieve the delivery objectives. Acquire understanding of the value proposition of the capability/technology. Understand customer commitments and regulatory requirements.
• Leverage industry leading Lean and Agile practices and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of delivery methods, security, and practices.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Referral Bonus: Level 2
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Outstanding customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
• Excellent written and spoken communications skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience with Risk Mitigation Planning
• Experience with conflict resolution
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org