This job supports the design, development, customization, configuration, enhancement, implementation, support, maintenance, and/or administration of computerized finance-related systems. Collaborates with senior team members, IT, and finance to ensure business requirements are met. Assists in preparation of end user training. Supports efforts to ensure that financial modules are working effectively and efficiently by preparing and analyzing basic data sets and statistical reports. May work with customers on technology projects and/or ongoing support items. May travel to the client site.
- Work with more senior team members, customers, Software Engineers, Architects, and Capability Managers to assist in capturing capability needs and driving quality business solutions. Assist with the creation and maintenance of deliverables such as business vision, requirements, personalization to different clients, and user interface design.
- Support various aspects of requirements testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production defects are realized and completing analysis of the results tying back to customer impacts.
- Assure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting requirement walkthroughs and sprint reviews, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Contribute to the delivery and execution of large scale, multi-year client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues) drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guides.
- Provide support to operational readiness, organizational change management, solution capability, packaging, and estimating, planning and delivery management.
- Support content development for deliverable artifacts to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations, and that align to delivery timelines and budgets.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems
- 6 years of related experience in lieu of degree
- 1 - 3 years of Accounting, Finance, or Business Analyst experience
- 0 - 1 years of Health Insurance or Healthcare Industry experience
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Delivery
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org