Job ID: J121867
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: May 2, 2018
1. Leads in performing quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, identifion of gaps and communication of findings.
2. Leads in supporting the most complex software quality control and assurance activities by developing and maintaining workflow templates and other best practice activities for the organization.
3. Develop reporting solutions that provide project teams with critical metrics for effectively measuring and managing the most complex test deliverables and processes.
4. Lead in establishing testing processes and guidelines for activities supported within the organization that can be leveraged across the enterprise.
5. Lead, coach, consult and mentor team members.
6. Develop and implement software process improvements and efficiencies related to the most complex test activities.
7. Lead and collaborate with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org