Provides administrative and secretarial support to Senior Executives; performs a wide range of administrative duties; handles multiple assignments simultaneously, and develops tracking system. Facilitates overall working relationships with management throughout the Health Network as well as external contacts.
- Manages calendars to include arranging meeting, appointments and travel arrangements. Prioritize and use judgment in managing schedule conflicts and changing demands on Executive’s time. Coordinate and schedule meetings and appointments for Executive to ensure effective use of management resources. (50%)
- Creates, types, and edits correspondence, prepares documents, compiles material for presentations, prepares presentations and communication packages. Complete necessary meeting materials in time for scheduled meeting. In this capacity, regularly engages in variety of contacts inside and outside organization, interacting with high level management and physicians. (20%)
- Reads and prioritizes all incoming mail, assigns work, routes, responds, and initiates informational requests. (10%)
- Initiates and responds to informational requests including policies, procedures and regulations, report preparation, and correct source for answers. Provide research and administrative support to special projects, preparing data, reports, analysis and follow-up on projects in a timely manner. Compose correspondence, memos, and reports as instructed (including various patient and employee service excellence correspondence). Take dictation and/or transcribe from handwritten material or tape recorder. Type, format and proofread a variety of materials including correspondence, memos, reports, charts, statistics, minutes of meetings, etc. (10%)
- Establishes and maintains a filing system including correspondence, board reports, confidential files, and accounting records for department expenses. (5%)
- Assist with preparation, tracking, and management of the department's budget. Coordinate and track work flow, schedules, projects, and committee decisions through the department or hospital to ensure that paperwork is complete/accurate/appropriate, and follow-up services are provided in a timely manner. Prepare various paperwork (contract coordination form, personnel requisitions, purchase requisitions, authority for payment vouchers), and ensure that payment/reimbursement is made and follow-up when necessary. (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- High school graduate or equivalent, plus additional job related training.
- 5 - 7 years prior job-related experience.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Office Grammar/Spelling experience/skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making skills.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org