This job works with the Director and VP Finance Transformation to help drive the strategic vision for the company's Finance Transformation. The incumbent plays a critical role in executing the Finance Transformation program roadmap. The incumbent provides analytical thinking and expert guidance that enables project teams to isolate business issues, design and execute solutions to resolve, support development of recommendations to leadership, create deliverables that inform issues and decisions, support the planning, communication, and management of the finance transformation strategy, and/or support the execution of finance transformation initiatives through a disciplined process and approach.
- Help to drive the execution of the Finance Transformation program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects, maintaining activities and projects associated with the transformation, and driving execution milestone deliverables with adherence to budget and quality measures. Work closely with Finance leaders to support alignment and execution of prioritized implementation plan.
- Lead cross-functional teams to support the Finance Transformation. Team includes direct and indirect internal resources and external technology implementation partners.
- Work with the Director and VP to support finance and cross-functional leaders and partners to identify, clarify and resolve complex issues critical to the success of the Finance Transformation program. Work with business/process owners to identify key business issues, apply right analytical framework, develop solution and recommendations, represent findings to stakeholders, and own the outcome.
- Develop frameworks, approach, and methodology leading practices. Support the planning and implementation of processes/leading practices to guide financial systems and solution delivery, including data design, software development life cycles, service level agreements and KPIs.
- Work with business and IT leadership to identify and establish information requirements, develop and implement data strategies and systems to enhance business processes and manage business intelligence.
- Provide expert knowledge to change consultants, and support the change management elements of the finance transformation to ensure that the changes are sustainable throughout the organization long-term.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology or Information Systems
- Master's degree in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or Information Systems
- 7 - 10 years in Finance and Accounting or Information Systems, or 5+ years in Finance Transformation in a Management Consulting Firm
- 3 - 5 years in Project Management or Program Management
- 1 - 3 years in Business Intelligence
- 1 - 3 years in Data Analytics or Consulting
- 1 - 3 years in the Healthcare Industry
- 1 - 3 years in Management
- 1 - 3 years in Business Process Design
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
Preferred (any of the following)
- (Lean) Six Sigma
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Non-Specific
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Financial Analysis
- Leading Change
- Influence and Persuasion
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning/Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Presentation Delivery
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org