Position will cover several outpatient sites in the greater Pittsburgh area. Travel between sites will be required.
Direct and lead the operations for all Allegheny Health Network and Allegheny Clinic outpatient imaging locations, ensuring the quality of services provided, coordinating day-to-day operations, and recommending and implementing changes that will improve delivery of services. Coordinates efforts with the physician directors and chair.
- Develop, review, and implement business plans to increase volume and productivity via improved referral relationships and identifying and engaging new providers. Responsible for overall productivity and for monitoring performance to meet both productivity standards and budgets; develops operating and capital budgets for outpatient imaging locations. (20%)
- Oversee and manage setup of new outpatient imaging locations including staffing, equipment, accreditation, enrollment and credentialing, and coordination of operations with IT and other services. (15%)
- Manage, lead and direct management staff, manages and evaluates managers' performance, and makes final decisions for personnel actions. (15%)
- Manages and monitors key financial and revenue cycle metrics, including staff hours, resource allocation, expense budget, patient volumes, and the revenue cycle process. Works to achieve volume and financial goals at site level, regional level, and network level. (10%)
- Responsible for quality assurance and customer service in all centers, including patient care and satisfaction, regulatory compliance and accreditations. Oversees Press Ganey for all outpatient imaging services and implements initiatives to improve Press Ganey scores and overall patient experience. (10%)
- Assists in development and implementation of site-specific and network-wide policies / procedures / protocols / operating standards to meet regulatory requirements such as JCAHO, DOH, Medicare, NRC, FDA, and ACR. (10%)
- Proactively ensures appropriate levels of productivity, standardization of study and procedure times and protocols, and maximizes utilization and capacity with a focus on next appointment availability and hours of operations. (10%)
- Work with Care Connect and other revenue cycle partners to improve scheduling and registration processes. Assists in coordinating communication with other centers and business units. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or related field required within 12 months of hire
- 5-7 years progressively responsible experience in outpatient services management
- 3-5 years experience with managing multiple outpatient centers and departments
- Registered Technologist (RT) and/or full certification in a medical imaging specialty issued by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org