Job ID: J122076
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: May 17, 2018
The consulting workforce leverages combined people, process, and technology competencies to support large-scale, complex customer engagements; collaborates with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to configure solutions and deliver value to customers; acts as subject matter expert and trusted advisor in both practice and customer spaces; and works closely with engagement and practice leadership team to define strategic and tactical direction.
The Consultant delivers value to customers through client-facing advisory and delivery services in support of HM Health Solutions product offerings. Accountabilities include, but are not limited to, owning and supporting deliverable content and artifacts, leading workstreams, engaging key customer stakeholders, providing analysis, and building and sharing institutional knowledge.
This role will collaborate with consulting services, product teams and other internal and external customers / stakeholders to craft vision and scope for all analytics engagements and is accountable for driving the timely, effective and efficient delivery of those engagements. This role will work closely with various stakeholders in shaping our roadmaps around our analytics, information management, data integration and warehousing, data governance and Business Intelligence functions. This role will contribute to large transformations, or may function as a delivery lead for execution of small to mid-size transformations, new capabilities being built, or platform improvements
Essential Job Functions:
• Contribute to the delivery and execution of complex, large scale, multi-year (high cost, high complexity and/or high risk) client enterprise transformation programs by: gathering required data through direct observation and/or inquiry and synthesizing data into meaningful observation; analyzing, identifying and problem solving from information sets (issues could be business or systems issues) drawing conclusions from information sets based on analysis, creating hypotheses and presenting recommendations to team; developing client specific requirements, standard operating procedures, functional roles & responsibilities, process flow and user guides.
• Lead delivery and execution of specific components of small to mid-size client enterprise transformations and all the aspects required for execution and delivery with support from leadership.
• Participate in partnering with the client or internal practice areas and teams to elicit business needs and expectations, accountable for transforming the business, maximizing the business case, and delivering on customer’s needs and participants in the decision-making body of HMHS for the projects assigned.
• Independently contribute to multiple, concurrent engagement work streams to meet milestones on time, within budget, and to deliver client value and meet contractual obligations, aligned to delivering quality, timelines, and budgets that meet client expectations.
• Build, share, and maintain expertise in both practice area and client environment, regularly interface with Product, Infrastructure, and Security teams to deliver on customer commitments.
• Collaborate with operational readiness, organizational change management, solution capability, packaging, and estimating, planning and delivery management.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration, or relevant field
• 1+ years' consulting/and or industry experience
• Ability to travel up to 80% of the time
• Master's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, Health Administration, or relevant field
• 1+ years' healthcare/insurance industry experience
• 1+ years' technology platform delivery experience
• 1+years program/project management experience
• Experience engaging, influencing, and advising senior executive leaders
• Experience working in complex matrixed environment
• 3+ years of experience in analytics, information management, data integration, data science and/or business intelligence platforms, including at least 1 year experience as a leader in this space with responsibility for delivering upon customer commitments
• Ability to partner with engineering and business teams to create and lead the delivery of innovative and practical roadmaps, communicate with customers, understand the complexities and yet be able to explain them to non-technical resources in a simple manner
• Proven, hands on experience working with very large healthcare data integration platforms and initiatives with deep technical expertise covering multiple tools across ETL, data validation, information modeling, data mining, data integration disciplines (or) proven, hands on experience working with very large datasets and healthcare information models with deep technical expertise across analytics and informatics technologies like SQL, Hadoop ecosystem, SAS, Teradata, R, Tableau, Cognos and Python data packages
• Ability to understand and successfully navigate the complexities of working with data at scale (volume, variety, velocity and veracity), along with the clear ability to mentor and grow others with regard tothose skills
• Deep passion, in depth understanding and drive to leverage tools and techniques to collect, collate, curate, model and cluster data in order to extract information and insights from it
• Strong understanding and experience in creating, validating, productionizing advanced healthcare business analytical modules, customer and consumer analytics, data integration, data mining, predictive modeling, statistical methods and attribution models along with exploratory, experimental analyses
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org