Job ID: J124756
Company: Highmark Health
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jun 11, 2018
The Administrative Assistant- Legal, Litigation Division supports litigation attorneys and performs legal secretarial and general office duties as assigned and ensures timely and accurate completion of assignments to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of their manager in meeting operational objectives. including proficiency in basic court filings Responsibilities include typing, word processing, proofreading, proficiency in basic court filings, compiling and maintain data for claims management reports, handling phone calls, maintaining and organizing files, copying, reviewing and distributing mail, greeting visitors, ordering supplies, scheduling calendars, and making travel arrangements. In addition, this position organizes/expedites workflow and is responsible for providing secretarial support as required to support the communication or presentation needs of the principal when not delegated elsewhere and edits documents for grammar and punctuation.
1. Communicate effectively. This position displays effective communication skills while performing the following functions:
2. Provides secretarial services to Director and assigned staff
3. Compiles various information and perform minor calculations as required for departmental reports
4. Maintains other administrative records
5. Provides telephone coverage and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors, answering routine questions
6. Organizes and prepares complex documents requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org