Job ID: J125379
Company: HM Life Insurance Company
Location: New York City, NY, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jun 14, 2018
I. GENERAL PURPOSE:
The sales enablement analyst is responsible for managing complex projects or ad-hoc initiatives that directly influence Highmark Sales and Sales Operations divisions, financial profitability; enhance or maintain its operational capabilities and effectiveness; and improve or maintain its reputation with internal or external customers. The position provides input and responds to issues and questions, supporting initiatives that span ongoing business processes, migrating new business units to new capabilities and/or supporting strategic initiatives.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Complete projects or ad hoc initiatives that impact Sales and Sale Operations
• Directly influence Sales’ product portfolio, rating, and financial profitability;
• Enhance or maintain operational capabilities; and
• Improve or maintain Sales’ working relationships with internal and external customers.
2. Create and deliver timely and accurate recurring and ad-hoc analysis and reports.
• Compile, analyze, manipulate, and validate data to create and deliver recurring reports that influence capabilities and needs;
• Utilize SalesForce.com application to understand client status and develop client reporting for Sales;
• Partner with the Sales staff and management to understand business needs and develop reporting to meet those needs.
3. Business Planning Implementation and Support:
• Support the business planning process which contributes toward proper management of key initiatives, often supporting sales processes, product portfolio and underwriting performance for the Sales divisions.
• Facilitates business plan development with management and staff and maintains business plan documentation;
• Facilitates communication of final business plans and mgmt review of progress made toward plan completion;
• Documentation of issue identification/resolutions emanating from the business planning process; and
• Coordinate with Regional Sales/Provider/Operations areas to compile a package for use in the Performance Metrics meetings as well as Divisional Planning meetings.
4. Sales and Marketing Customer Solutions Support:
• Coordinate the development of content/format and create/publish the final version of various client/prospect presentations/placemats used by the Sales Executives and Client Mgrs and Sales mgmt in the Sales process.
• Develop or coordinate the development of content and format of various executive presentations for use by the Divisional Vice Presidents and Sr Vice President to communicate divisional results and/or strategic issues to the corporation’s Executives or external customers.
• Coordinate with Sales and Subject Matter Experts in all areas of the organization to ensure timely and accurate completion and publishing of the final response to all Central Region Sales RFPs.
• Coordinate with Messaging Solutions and Subject Matter Experts in all respective areas to assist in the timely and accurate update of RFP information maintained in the Qvidian application.
• Maintain system administration duties including access control and architecture of the Qvidian RFP application.
5. Sales Enablement
• Provide analytical expertise in the development and support of various Sales Enablement projects and data analysis of a complex nature.
• Assist with Enterprise-wide change management, user-adoption and support of the Salesforce.com application as well as other Marketing and Sales enablement projects and initiatives.
• Meet with management and staff to: provide day-to-day support, facilitate on-boarding new users and identifying training needs, KPI's/Analytics/Reporting needs, change management/ User Adoption, identify and promote best practices, conduct webinars/seminars, produce project communications, lead Focus groups and Ambassador Program, coach and identify Value Realization gaps, project management, assist in gathering Business Requirements,
• Promote consultative selling, serve as a conduit for communicating Marketing Plans to sales and to provide continuous feedback from sales for Value Realization, and other project work as needed.
6. Project responsibilities
• Participate in and/or lead, multi-faceted projects that ensure divisional compliance with regulatory or legal requirements as assigned by divisional leadership. The incumbent analyzes issues with regulatory or legal implications, develops action plans to ensure compliance, organizes resources to achieve implementation; leads implementation and reports results. Coordinates with other departments, including information systems, regulatory affairs, or the law department.
• Complete research and analyze issues. Anticipate impacts and propose solutions to business issues.
• Perform analysis and design changes for process issues crossing functional areas to ensure accurate and timely project completion.
• Assist in managing resolution of sensitive issues. Overcomes internal barriers and continually reinforces strong client relationship.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
• A Bachelor’s Degree OR High School diploma or GED equivalent AND Four (4) years of experience in a role that includes cross-functional problem resolution and project management supporting Sales, Marketing, Finance, or related area.
• 3-5 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization. Grandfathered experience requirements effective August 2016.
• Experience in a role that includes cross-functional problem resolution and project management supporting Sales, Marketing, Finance, or related area.
• Three (3) years working knowledge and experience with advanced functions in common desktop tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- State Specif Producer's License-Life, Accident, Casualty or obtained within 45 days of hire
• Master’s of Business Administration or related Master’s degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities;
• Strong communication skills; written and verbal and professional experience interacting with management;
• Demonstrated problem solving skills including financial and data analysis;
• Self motivated and ability to work with minimal direction;
• Proficient presentation skills;
• Strong conflict management skills;
• Knowledge of Highmark products, services, and processes;
• Demonstrated knowledge of other Highmark applications such as ICIS, Rate Quote, CIF, PEGA, InSinq, Proposal Tool, and Sales Force Automation.
V. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Is Travel Required?
-Travel is necessary as warranted by projects assigned.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org