Job ID: J125338
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jun 22, 2018
I. GENERAL OVERVIEW:
Responsible for the coordination, support and facilitation of projects as a subject matter expert (SME) within an assigned area. Performs key actions in support of Project Managers that result in enhanced structure, definition and coordination of key activities. These actions include but are not limited to: research and analysis of project documentation, determing project requirements and creating project plans & Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), coordination of Project communications, in addition to managing the change control process and monitoring the Project budget. Projects assigned to this position are most often: Of a limited timeframe; Require coordination by an individual contributor; Within a single business area; Of minimal complexity and low risk/exposure.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Research, Analyze and Update Project Documentation
2. Assist with development of Project Plans and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) as well as other supportive activities. Perform maintenance of and reporting on these documents.
3. Coordination of Project Communications
4. Perform maintenance of and reporting on project tracking activities, inclusive of project status reporting, project financials, etc.
5. Monitor and ensure that projects are performed timely and have necessary quality. Escalate issues, where necessary.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
• High School Diploma / GED
• One (1) year in project coordination
• 5-10 years of relevant, progressive experience with project management activities, such as: analysis, information gathering, documentation preparation, scheduling, etc.
• Three (3) years of experience with common software applications, such as: MicroSoft office
• Bachelor’s degree
• Project management coursework
• 10 years of experience (depending on level) with project management activities, such as: analysis, information gathering, documentation preparation, scheduling, etc.
IV. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
V. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org