Job ID: J125757
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Aug 17, 2018
The Supervisor Claims and Customer Service supervises staff and coordinates the day to day activities in a multi-faceted claims and service unit providing end to end operations across all markets. Respond to inquiries in an accurate and timely manner ensuring acceptable service levels, metrics, and/or performance guarantees are achieved. Effectively supervise all assigned personnel including monitoring and assuring acceptable levels of performance, productivity and quality are met.
1. Communicate effectively. This position displays effective communication skills while performing the following functions: Ability to converse with all levels of personnel.
2. Effectively supervise all assigned personnel.
3. Respond to members, providers, group administrators, legislative and regulatory agency inquiries in an accurate and timely manner ensuring acceptable service levels, metrics, and/or performance guarantees are achieved.
4. Monitor claims and calls for quality assurance either side by side, one on one or silent monitoring.
5. Plans, coordinates and participates in project activities.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Education and Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? Yes
Is Travel Required? Yes
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org