Job ID: J125735
Company: PDL Distribution Services LLC
Location: Zelienople, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jul 19, 2018
Overview: Responsibilities include accountability for safe and efficient operation of all duties performed related to the position. Safe operation and daily maintenance of equipment assigned including but not limited to: forklifts, order pickers, reach trucks or other material handling equipment. Duties may include receiving, putaway, picking, replenishment, loading and staging to achieve established goals. May perform order filler and checker duties. Maintain inventory control and proper stock rotation. May assist in physical inventories or cycle counting. Completes all records and reports as required through the use of WMS technology or other as designated. Complies with all government regulations for safety and maintains all certifications for MHE as required.
1. Ensures that all shipping and receiving documents and related functions are completed accurately and on time.
2. Prepares bills of lading or receipts for shipments and route.
3. Distributes documentation to proper departments.
4. Assists in loading/unloading trucks and operates material handling equipment as needed.
5. Checks that orders are complete and that proper labels and tickets are applied. Verifies and records receipts and documentation as required.
6. Assists in fulfillment of orders and delivering them to the designated staging area meeting company standards for safety, security and productivity.
7. As directed, locates or relocates items for availability or for safety reasons.
8. Ensures all filled orders are complete and correct.
9. Tags or marks orders as required. Packs, wraps and weighs orders and records information as required.
10. Maintains safe and clean work area including removal and disposal of waste materials in appropriate manner.
11. Ensures the organizing, scheduling, and completion of daily work assignments, staging space, and dock facilities to maximize efficient material flow.
12. Maintain company procedures and standards for Ecological policies regarding recycling, energy conservation and other green initiatives.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience (For Experience requirements please see appropriate role/level guide. If not applicable, list experience requirements below.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (This section describes additional preferred characteristics)
IV. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY (People Management Responsibility)
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
V. WORK ENVIRONMENT
Is Travel Required?
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org