Job ID: J126496
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jul 6, 2018
I. GENERAL OVERVIEW:
The Manager Performance Metrics & Data Management provide strategic leadership and project direction for data and metrics management; manages functions for operational transformation and cost containment; oversees and directs projects and activities; oversees the design, development and implementation of various technological processes and procedures that enhance customer business operations performance and effectiveness; and manages the development and ongoing refinement of methods and analytics. This role will directly manage team of reporting and decision support analysts which owns reporting triage process and extensive ad-hoc reporting and analysis needs for Health Plan Operations organization.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Communicate effectively.
2. Provide a central point of accountability for all data modeling, data mining and metrics staff and personnel across all business units/areas to ensure consistency of metadata management methods, impacts, communications and reporting.
3. Collaborate with other areas to ensure that all changes to underlying systems, processes and procedures are reflected in the repository of metrics documentation.
4. Proactively manage the team’s performance by coaching, managing, and developing employees.
5. Perform project management activities.
6. Oversee a formal data quality control program including preparing and distributing all internal media and administrative policies.
7. Ensure optimal levels of customer service through ongoing improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the department, division and the process monitoring and performance metrics life cycles.
8. Requires close coordination with partner business operations and analytics partners to provide responsive support through innovative reporting and analytics solutions.
9. Other duties as assigned or requested.
IV. SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Does this role supervise/manage other employees? Yes
If yes, indicate the number of direct reports:
V. WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Is Travel Required? Yes
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org