This job collaborates with team and the business on information needed by stakeholders in making human capital decisions and in managing employees. The incumbent works with the senior level team members and, the business unit to support partners on workforce analytics and planning projects; partners with teams in determining what data is useful to the stakeholders - gathering and analyzing that data; and participates in development and maintenance of such materials as staffing models, metrics, reports, presentations, and dashboards. Takes part in staffing governance which pull together all facets of staff demand and supply, focusing both on cost optimization as well as employee acquisition/engagement/retention; and which include participation from all business and support stakeholders. The incumbent collaborates with technology partners regarding the use of systems, programs, software and other tools associated with workforce planning and analytics.
- Prepare and analyze data related to the workforce in order to support staffing decisions. Understand the Company’s strategic and operating plans, cost targets, and workforce utilization requirements. Apply workforce planning methodologies and associated tools/reports; makes recommendations for workforce-related decisions.
- Collaborate with team that recommends, develops, and implements metrics and other measurements for workforce productivity, ROI, HR program effectiveness, etc. to improve business results. Participate in regular forums and interactions to educate and hold business leaders and support partners accountable for timely workforce-related decisions and actions.
- Participate in data gathering, needs assessments, staff modeling, cost-of-workforce assessments, and survey processes to provide business intelligence that produces actionable insights. Directly support senior workforce planning, workforce management, and supports business leaders. Establish close partnerships and works within service level agreements with not just business leaders but also internal partners critical to staffing: including Finance, HR, Learning and Development, and Onboarding.
- Support design and implementation of new management tools which optimize workforce planning and management (for example: workforce analytics and planning systems; Tableau dashboards, Skills Inventory systems, and similar reports and tools). Works with team to make recommendations regarding technology and other tools to improvement workforce planning and workforce management.
- Support design and implementation of KPI’s that serve as catalysts for change by helping leaders and managers make data-driven decisions about their workforce (e.g., turnover, span of control, headcount demographics, staffing efficiencies, engagement measures, risk-of-leaving for high performers, effectiveness of hiring processes).
- Participate in the development and delivery of presentations to partners and business leaders regarding workforce dynamics and metrics that impact business outcomes (e.g., improve the effectiveness of customer-facing staff, identify specific competencies that drive better business results, reduce turnover in key positions, attract and retain a diverse workforce).
- Participate in ad-hoc projects per the direction of Leadership and the Workforce Consultant adding in properly addressing the needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, or related degree
- 6 years of progressive, related experience in lieu of degree
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence or Data Analytics
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Capacity Planning or Staffing Models
- Statistical Analysis and Measurement
- Statsitcal Sampling Methodology
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- HR Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Human Resources Consulting
- Influence and Persuasion
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- General Computer Skills
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org