Job ID: J132054
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Sep 26, 2018
Assists in the monitoring, operating, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring less complex IT Infrastructure equipment. Assists in executing the processing of all computer generated documents according to operational procedures using mainframe printers, laser, net-work, and cut sheet, operating automated in line mailing equipment, as well as associated hardware/software.
1. Assists in executing less complex processing flow in accordance with operating procedures to ensure the prompt and accurate processing of computer generated data. This involves assisting with proper balancing and prioritization of workflow in order to optimize utilization of resources to meet customer requirements. Assists in performing less complex work accordingly through the use of printers, automated mailing systems, sorters, and Jet Vision equipment. Utilizes less complex Knowledge of associated software used to maintain acceptable level of performance.
2. Assists in performing quality control and accounting checks on all less complex output. This involves verifying print quality of all output to ensure that it meets the standards required from the customer; verifying the proper format for output has been used utilizing established set-up and alignment procedures that have been established.
3. Assists in maintaining less complex machines to achieve peak efficiencies, by performing standard preventive maintenance on all machines, clean, oil, check belts. All less complex hardware problems are handled immediately.
4. Assists in identification and resolution of less complex problems affecting electronic output; hardware and/or software related. Interacts on a daily basis with internal and external customers, and/or vendors, support staff, and customer engineers for hardware maintenance.
5. Assures compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Note: Job duties and responsibilities support separation of duties across multiple users
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org