Job ID: J132581
Company: United Concordia Companies Inc
Location: Harrisburg, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Oct 5, 2018
Responsible for performing a variety of sales support activities and general office functions in supporting the Sales group.
*This shift will be a 9:00am-6:00pm EST shift position to accommodate the Western division. With the understanding that during busy times (Apr/May) and (Sept/Oct/Nov) the shift may change depending on the workload.
1. Provide timely and accurate responses to external customers. Resolve general account issues.
2. Input data into processing systems to ensure work deliverables are free of errors and all relevant and complete information is included in final output.
3. Perform sales support duties, including but not limited to: direct inquiries to appropriate Sales staff, analyze new and/or renewal submission request for completeness, enter data in sales system from source documents, follow up with Brokers/Producers/TPAs for missing information.
4. Support and interact with multiple departments to ensure proper distribution and implementation of paperwork, binder checks, and maintains the daily activities/updates in applicable system.
5. Obtain and process paperwork by thoroughly checking for missing information on the group application, enrollment applications and any additional documents needed before account can be installed or paperwork can be sent to underwriting.
6. Perform general office duties that may include: document management, ordering supplies, processing invoices, opening and distributing mail, making travel arrangements, assisting with facilities management.
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Is Travel Required?
Yes, occasional travel may occur one to two times per year.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org