This job takes on day-to-day accountability of the technology service, leveraging people, price, process, partners and the platform to deliver services. The incumbent provides day to day oversight and leadership of a team of Information Technology professionals (Technicians, Analysts, Engineers and Contingent Staffing), specializing in Endpoint Hardware and Software Services.
The Endpoint Software and Hardware Services team is responsible for desktop productivity software and desktop hardware management, which includes the following processes: software distributions, auditing of hardware and software, hardware and software acquisition, software inventory, hardware asset management and hardware life cycle process.
These teams provide their services through consultation with individual employees, departments, subsidiaries, or contracted external clients to support their technology requests and requirements related to PC software and hardware services.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Reliability and Resiliency -- Ensure processes are put in place or established processes are being followed to provide reliable services to the internal/external customers and the ability to bring back the services online in the quickest possible way with very minimal interruptions if and when they go down. Proactively puts the measures/metrics/alerts in place that would prevent these down times.
- Perform project management activities including impact analysis, management of cost, schedules and risk, manages stakeholder expectations.
- Write and enforce our own IT Standards, and ensures all corporate policies, standards, procedures, and regulatory requirements are followed, enforced, or maintained.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure resilience and reliability of all our systems. This includes the timely monitoring and resolution of tickets; Incident Management (IM), Problem Management (PM), Request Management (RF).
- Provide leadership through career development, coaching, and planning and managing work activities by assessing critical path items and priorities.
- Reports to an IT Manager.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School diploma/GED
- 1 - 3 years of experience leading an IT/IAM program or project, especially in technologies related to one or more of the following: IAM lifecycle processes; Software security, licensing and corporate/individual software distributions; Desktop Infrastructure (PC image creation, office print administration, SCCM Server and Software Packaging Administration and Asset Management)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in IT and/or Information Security, preferably leading an IT or Information Security team
- 3 - 5 years of experience supervising people, pricing, processes, or partners
- 3 - 5 years of experience using productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- 3 - 5 years of experience dealing with Software and Compliance Technologies; i.e., Desktop productivity software and endpoint compliance controls for both Windows and Macintosh operating systems, Endpoint Security Administration, Configuration management, Patch Management, Vulnerability Remediation, software compliance, group policy administration, and software acquisition, distribution (individual and corporate) and inventory
- 3 - 5 years of experience dealing with Desktop Infrastructure Engineering and Enterprise Office Print solution technologies; i.e., Corporate Image Development, Scripting, Software package development, SCCM Server Administration, Secure Printing Server Administration, Asset Management and Windows Server 2012R2 or later
- 3 - 5 years of experience negotiating contracts and/or managing conflict
- Working knowledge of information technology infrastructure library (ITIL) best practices related to configuration, change, incident, request, problem, and service level management
- Working knowledge of information security best practices, principles and controls (i.e. Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Security Technical Implementation Guide - STIGs, HITRUST, SOC2, etc.)
PREFERRED LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- ITIL Foundations or higher
- Security + or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- ISO20000-1 knowledge/certified
- Competence within Information Technology disciplines for one or more of the following: Software compliance, licensing and corporate/individual software distributions; Desktop Infrastructure Engineering, Corporate image creation, office print administration, SCCM Server Administration and Asset Management, ITSM Management – Incident and Request Management.
- Experience in team building, facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Ability to quickly identify and provide recommendations on issues
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and reprioritize
- Proficiency in a variety of software applications
- Ability to conduct team metric assessments and produce reports listing the results and findings
Travel Required: 0% - 25%
Referral Payout Level: 1
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org