Job ID: J134353
Company: Gateway Health Plan
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Nov 1, 2018
Takes a lead role and is responsible for the physical delivery and ongoing support of more complex products/services, applications, network systems and overall solutions. Takes a lead role in performing more complex tasks including, but not limited to, systems software upgrades, workstation setups and server configurations. Takes a lead role in maintaining software and hardware inventories. Takes a lead role in providing operational support and analysis for the organizations information systems and peripheral equipment, such as servers, desktops, printers and storage devices. Takes a lead role in performing more complex recovery procedures, scheduling and backups, and monitors batch processes. May mentor less experienced team members.
1. Takes a lead role in performing more complex operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
2. Takes a lead role in performing more complex analyses and resolution of problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
3. Takes a lead role in completing more complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
4. Takes a lead role to assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Referral Bonus - Level 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org