Job ID: J135433
Company: Highmark Inc
Location: Camp Hill, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Nov 9, 2018
Responsible for the overall administration and oversight of sales support activities for the sales office. The individual could perform one or more of the following types of tasks in support of the sales process: new and renewal processing, product implementation, re-enrollment activities, vendor interaction, group set-up or cancellation, running reports, preparing meeting materials, developing proposals and benefit grids, research, problem resolution, and other administrative and account relationship activities.
1. Effective management of work flow: Ensuring efficient assignment and completion of work product deliverables, including educating external customers on simplified submission processes; identifying and implementing process improvements; prioritizing volume to ensure deadlines are met; preparing and/or reviewing proposals for accuracy and reasonableness before delivery; follow-up on open proposals and maintain timely status updates; analyze and coordinate implementation of sold cases to ensure accurate installation.
2. Effectively perform account service activities: Attend meetings with sales personnel; investigate and resolve complex issues; provide timely and accurate responses to external customers.
3. At a senior level, mentor sales support staff and promote effective team work by assisting with training; ensuring understanding of duties , systems, work flows, processes and procedures
4. Accurately and timely process and set-up new or updated clients in the appropriate system(s).
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Experience, Licenses/Certifications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
Yes, limited travel (one to two times per year) may be required to Home Office or other location for training.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org