Job ID: J135011
Company: Allegheny Health Network
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Nov 9, 2018
This key leader will report to the SVP Clinical Access Transformation, Allegheny Health Network. This individual will work closely with the Allegheny Health Network executive leadership team, hospital administration, the Allegheny Clinic service line leaders and physician chairs to execute enterprise initiatives related to clinical capacity and access.
This individual will work directly with the Executive Teams at all Allegheny Health Network affiliates to develop, manage and lead change at all levels of the organization. This position will also be accountable for managing capacity and access for optimized patient schedules and ensuring timely patient access. Tasked with standardized template and protocol modeling to ensure optimal practice and call center work flow. This individual will launch and manage work flow optimization and operational projects.
1. Partners with the call center and AHN practices and/or departments to create standardized template and protocol modeling. Defines deliverables and frequency of the clinical access exchange program (rotation of call center and practice employees) to gain familiarity with customer operations. Solicits feedback and buy in from key stakeholders. Incorporates lessons learned into training and policies to improve operations.
2. Assesses and restructures all front end processes across AHN sites to ensure a positive, consistent patient and experience revenue cycle optimization. Manages the standardization of front end practices throughout the network and design. Assists with the initiatives related to enhancing patient engagement and communications through the use of myChart capabilities. Ensures appropriate and consistent policies, procedures, and education across all AHN sites. Collaborates with senior leadership in Revenue Cycle and Allegheny Clinic to define and execute deliverables.
3. Leverage standardization and process improvement techniques to improve business operations. Manage costs toward the improvement of net revenue. Strategically develop, refine and improve performance metrics and measurement methods using standardized and customized tools. Consistently measure results.
4. Manages the operating and capital budget in close collaboration with SVP and the management team. Foster ongoing revenue cycle improvements. Aggressively mitigate all variances to budget. Make sound decisions on best use of resources in support of AHN priorities and strategies.
5. Develops tools and strategic techniques to accurately predict and monitor capacity across AHN sites as designated by SVP to improve access and the patient experience. Develops and implements process to strategically quantify and increase the percentage of visits to optimize capacity and access.
6. Mentors and influences administrative and physician leaders, management, physicians and employees in a manner which emphasizes the importance of team work, collaboration, accountability, and the sharing of information, resources, and best practices amongst stakeholders across the organization to meet defined goals, objectives, and performance metrics in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Important areas of practice knowledge will include:
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org