Job ID: J138445
Company: HM Health Solutions Inc.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jan 4, 2019
I. GENERAL OVERVIEW:
Maintain Business Intelligence technical infrastructure environment. Ensure security is correctly designed, implemented and integrated with corporate security processes. Create, implement and test metadata and server processes. Provide subject matter collaboration for hardware or software upgrades or hot fixes. Provide a reliable and available BI environment for all users. Given the critical nature of many of the applications in the environment, it is critical that the environment functions with optimal performance and availability. The incumbent, as an infrastructure team member, will play a critical role in ensuring that the environment functions efficiently, with minimal downtime. The incumbent also has a significant role in ensuring that corporate security and audit requirements are implemented properly.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain a Business Intelligence environment, providing users a stable and reliable platform to support critical business functions.
2. Ensure security is correctly designed, implemented and integrated with corporate security processes.
3. Create, implement and test metadata and server processes.
4. Utilize knowledge of the infrastructure, including metadata server interaction, to monitor and manage metadata corruption, outages and system backups.
5. Collaborate on testing of software or hardware installations, upgrades or changes.
6. Other duties as assigned or requested.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10-15 years of related progress experience in the area of specialization including experience in leading projects of varying size and complexity. Grandfathered experience requirements effective August 2016.
• Experience in technical infrastructure support and management, including installation of software and maintaining and enhancing a server environment for end users.
• Experience with Unix concepts, including commands, scripts, permissions, and file systems
• Experience in developing or following project management plans and standard project management procedures
• Experience with network principles/protocols
• Experience in database concepts (Teradata preferred).
• Experience in SAS BI administration
• Technical administrative experience in a health care environment.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org