Job ID: J138648
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Type: Regular
Posted at: Jan 7, 2019
This job resolves standard and occasional non-standard customer inquiries, comments, and concerns by applying a seamless and positive customer experience gained through many recurring cycles of on the job work engagement.
Essential Job Functions:
• Engages with customers in a confident and compelling manner, performing the full range of customer service duties and responsibilities, asassigned.
• Strives to resolve customer concerns in a single interaction via telephone, written, or face to face communication.
• Responds to a diverse set of customers with an equal level of confidence regardless of the issue at hand.
• Works independently of support from a senior customer service representative, frequently utilizing the knowledge center, answering customer inquiries.
• Routinely responds to customers with an in-depth product knowledge achieved through a continuously improving set of listening, analysis, quality focus, problem solving, and documentation skills.
• Consistently exceeds results for internal adherence, efficiency, and inquiry timeliness.
• Resolves standard and frequently non-routine, limited impact, customer inquiries, comments, and concerns with the most limited escalation consistent with company policies and processes.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Referral Bonus: Level 1
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
SummaryThis job resolves standard and occasional non-standard customer inquiries, comments, and concerns by applying a seamless and positive customer experience gained through many recurring cycles of on the job work engagement.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org